Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The Untimely Being

I am slush. There is no other way of describing it. Add my name to the list of people who do nothing to contribute to the world. My being is just slushy. I splash my way through my days not bothered to stop or to harden for a moment to make a difference.

Of course as slush I find my own little way of contributing. Mostly I wet peoples feet and move on, leaving a trail of irritation behind.

I don't know how long I intend to spend my days as slush, but right now I don't have enough enery to materialise as anything but. Even the days support my effort - or ineffort (if there is even such a word) - and are hazy and wet. On clearer days I can feel myself harden into something worthwhile but then the rain comes and reminds me of who I really am, correctly putting me in my place.

Oh woe is me. Sigh I can't even act woeful correctly. It's just too much effort for my slushy self.

Oh well, time to embrace what I can't ignore..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really doubt you are what you say. It seems as if you've got a popular, nice blog going. That's more than you can say for some people.

Anonymous said...

MAYDAY! MAYDAY!
I haven been on blogger for so long... I actually forgot how to post shits...

Ray help!

Post a Comment