Monday, October 02, 2006

When choosing your first car

Would you rather go for

Subaru R2?
1) 4 doors ( More practical for ferrying people around)
2) Better sound system ( yeah! )
3) Drives lousier ( ouch! )
4) 2k cheaper


Or Subaru R1,

1) 2 doors ( inconvenient but cool!)
2) drives better becasue of the 7 gear thingy ( plus!)
3) has cool seats ( red and black, yo! )
4) Poor audio system :(

This has been bothering me for 2 days! My heart wants the R1, but I think R2 is the more practical choice. Help!! And daddy thinks I should get a boring old toyota. But me want a mini cool car!! HEEHEHEHEHEHEHE

( p.s: hope this is not falling into the 'dear diary category', its not really, its a grown up topic requesting the views of grown up people who had already gotten their first car. So there. :P )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm bias, I like the R1.

- It's black
- It has cool seats (my car had red and black seats too)
- Audio systems don't cost much these days
- You'll be in the driver seat, not cramped up in the back, so who cares about the inconvenience
- I'm presuming you're the one paying, so get what you like!

Pesky said...

On looks and style alone, I'll say the R1. Stock car stereo is a plus but should not be a factor cuz you can always replace it.

But then again, I'm a practical person, so I'm sorry, I'm with your father on this lol :)

Unless of course you have access to an exhorbitant amount of money, then I'll suggest a 4WD!

Post a Comment